- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 1 day ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 3 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 4 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 5 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 6 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 7 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 7 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 7 days ago
What Name Should Logan Morrison’s Fan Club Should Be?
- Updated: February 11, 2012
Yesterday on Twitter, @DownTheRFLine asked this to Miami Marlins left fielder Logan Morrison:
— Miami Marlins Nation (@MarlinsNation1) February 11, 2012
Well since Dan Uggla had “Uggla’s Uglies” when he was a Marlins, I would say Morrison’s fan club name should be something really catchy. Look what Morrison responded:
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) February 11, 2012
That would be great name for the fan club but it wouldn’t be legal. Here are some better names from fans:
— Jacob Bunce (@JacobBunce22) February 11, 2012
— Rosa Silveira(@silverrose30) February 11, 2012
— Caleb Daniel (@Caleb_Daniel) February 11, 2012
The best one out of the fans, I would say is LoCo for LoMo. It’s pretty good, I am LoCo For LoMo. It’s similar to that cereal called: Loco For Coco Puffs. I could imagine fans saying ”I am LoCo For LoMo, I am LoCo For LoMo”.
Comment what name should Logan Morrison’s fan club should be!!