- Series Preview: Marlins @ DiamondbacksPosted 2 days ago
- Revitalized Marlins offense win series against Cards at home.Posted 2 days ago
- Help Send Stanton to the Home Run DerbyPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs CardinalsPosted 6 days ago
- Marlins reinstate Giancarlo Stanton from DLPosted 10 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs BrewersPosted 10 days ago
- Marlins Minor League Player of the Week 6/2-6/8Posted 10 days ago
- LeBlanc designated for assignment; Edgar Olmos recalledPosted 17 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ PhilliesPosted 17 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/26-6/1Posted 17 days ago
Recap of June
- Updated: June 30, 2012
If the Marlins do win today, they would end June, 8-18, this is really bad, after an awesome May, where we went 21-8.
Marlins starters this month are 6-15, relievers are 1-3 and Bell was 5 for 6 in saves opportunities. Giancarlo Stanton hasn’t been what you call ‘beast mode’ this month, after hitting 12 home runs in may, this month he has only had 4 home runs.
Little by little John Buck has been improving in the last few days. The Marlins hope to get Bonifacio after the all star game and wake up the speed on the bases although Bonifacio is still 3rd in leaders in Stolen bases. The Marlins are 1st in stolen bases with 67, 46 coming from just Bonifacio, Ramirez and Reyes.
Our Schedule for July is the following:
4 in Milwaukee
3 in St Louis
4 vs Nationals
3 in Chicago
3 in Pittsburgh
3 vs Atlanta
3 vs Padres
2 in Atlanta
That leads up to 10 home games and 15 away games.