- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 5 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 5 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 7 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 7 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 8 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 8 days ago
Ramirez + Reyes = ReyRam?
- Updated: February 25, 2012
You could have heard all those rumors that Hanley Ramirez didn’t want to move to third base, because of the signing of All-Star Shortstop Jose Reyes. Who has better defense skills than Hanley. And possibly you could have thought that Hanley and Jose aren’t best friends because of Hanley wanting to stay at the shortstop position. But those rumors were wrong, just take a look at this picture and it will explain it all:
They look to me like best friends but they’re working it out, but the ReyRam friendship is not even close to Logan Morrison and Bryan Petersen friendship. Take a look a this picture in the tub:
Miami Marlins teammates Bryan Petersen and Logan Morrison are enjoying a bubble bath… Together! This picture tells it all, they have a HUGE relationship and like Logan Morrison says on Twitter #NoHomoJustLomo.
Comment who has a bigger friendship: ReyRam or Morrison and Petersen!
- Hanley Ramirez has gone yard and a lot in Spring Training batting practice at Roger Dean Stadium
With those bombs, you can ever remember that Hanley Ramirez had shoulder surgery last year.