- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 1 day ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 1 day ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 2 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 2 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 4 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 5 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 5 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 6 days ago
Preview: Marlins vs. Reds Game 2
- Updated: September 15, 2012
The Marlins and Reds will face off for the second game of the series after the Marlins took last nights series opener 4-0.
Mark Buerhle (12-12) will take the mound for the Marlins. Last time out, Buerhle pitched well giving up three runs in seven innings. Buerhle faced the Reds in April taking the loss giving up two runs over six innings. Interestingly Buerhle has a 3.17 ERA at Marlins Park compared to a 4.34 ERA in away games.
Johnny Cueto (17-8) will take the mound for the Reds. Cueto only lasted four innings last time out and gave up four runs. In last start against the Marlins on April 5, Cueto threw seven shutout inning.
1) Petersen LF
2) Ruggiano CF
3) Reyes SS
4) Stanton RF
5) Lee 1B
6) Dobbs 3B
7) Solano 2B
8) Brantly C
9) Buerhle P