- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 3 days ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 6 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 6 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 7 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 8 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 8 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 9 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 9 days ago
Preview: Marlins vs. Mets Game 2
- Updated: October 2, 2012
Adam Greenberg will be the focus of media attention for the Marlins in their penultimate game of the season. The Marlins can win the series with a win tonight after last nights 3-2 victory.
Jacob Turner (1-3) will get the start for the Marlins. Turner took the loss in his start giving up four runs, two earned, over six innings. Tuner faced the Mets on September 21 and gave up six runs, three earned, in a loss.
Cy Young Candidate R.A. Dickey (20-6) will take the mound for the Mets. Dickey has dominated the Marlins this year and is 5-0 in five starts. In his last start, Dickey threw 128 pitches and struck out 13 in a win against the Pirates.
Notes: Jose Reyes has only managed two hits in 23 AB’s against Dickey. Carlos Lee has one hit in 12 AB’s against Dickey.
1) Petersen LF
2) Hernandez CF
3) Reyes SS
4) Stanton RF
5) Lee 1B
6) Brantly C
7) Solano 2B
8) Velazquez 3B
9) Turner P