- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 10 hours ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 19 hours ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 3 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 3 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 4 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 6 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 7 days ago
Preview: Marlins Vs. Brewers Game 2
- Updated: September 4, 2012
Yesterday, the Miami Marlins snapped a four game losing after defeating the Milwaukee Brewers seven to three.
Tonight, Wade LeBlanc (2-3) will get the ball for the Miami Marlins. LeBlanc will return to the starting rotation as the Marlins moves to a six-man rotation. His last start, which was on August 22nd, he tossed seven innings and gave up three runs (two earned) on five hits against the D-Backs.
While the Brewers will go with the right handed pitcher Shaun Marcum (5-4). In his last start, Marcum pitched four innings before leaving the game with a right calf injury.
1) Hernandez CF
2) Solano 2B
3) Reyes SS
4) Stanton RF
5) Lee 1B
6) Ruggiano LF
7) Brantly C
8) Murphy 3B
9) LeBlanc P