- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 14 hours ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 18 hours ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 2 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 2 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 4 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 4 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 5 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 6 days ago
Preview: Marlins vs. Braves Game 2
- Updated: September 18, 2012
The Marlins will take on the Braves for the second game of the series after last night’s 7-5 loss.
Nathan Eovaldi (3-6) takes the mound for the Marlins. Command has been a problem for Eovaldi. He has issued 42 walks 99 1/3 innings. Eovaldi has taken the loss in four straight decisions. However Eovaldi has pitched well at home and has a 3.22 ERA at Marlins Park.
Lefty Paul Maholm (3-4) will take take the mound for the Braves. In his last start Maholm was roughed up. He lasted only 4 1/3 innings and gave up eight runs, six of which were earned.Maholm faced the marlins as a Cub on July 19 earning the win with 8 inning, 1 run performance.
1) Hernandez CF
2) Solano 2B
3) Reyes SS
4) Lee 1B
5) Ruggiano LF
6) Kearns RF
7) Buck C
8) Velazquez 3B
9) Eovaldi P