- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 1 day ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 5 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 5 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 7 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 7 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 8 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 8 days ago
Preview: Marlins vs. Braves Game 1
- Updated: September 17, 2012
The Atlanta braves come to town for a three game series starting today. The Marlins have struggled against the Braves this year, winning only three of the 12 games so far.
Lefty Wade LeBlanc (2-4) will take the mound for the Marlins. As a starter LeBlanc has a 3.76 ERA. LeBlanc faced the Braves in August giving up one run over 4 1/3 innings. Last time out LeBlanc gave up three runs over five innings against the Phillies. LeBlanc hasn’t won a game since August 17.
Tim Hudson (14-6) will take the mound for the Braves. Hudson has faced the Marlins twice this year and recorded wins on both occasions, one of which was a complete game shutout. Last time out Hudson gave up four runs over 6 2/3 innings.
1) Petersen LF
2) Hernandez CF
3 Reyes SS
4) Lee 1B
5) Ruggiano RF
6) Dobbs 3B
7) Solano 2B
9) LeBlanc P