- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 2 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 3 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 5 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 5 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 6 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 6 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 7 days ago
Preview: Marlins @ Phillies Game 3
- Updated: September 12, 2012
The Marlins will look to avoid the sweep in the final game of the series against the Phillies.
Josh Johnson (8-11) will take the mound for the Marlins. In his last start against the Phillies, Johnson was an unlucky loser giving up just one run over 8 innings. In his last outing on September 6th, Johnson snapped a four game skid by beating the Rockies.
Cliff Lee (4-7) will take the mound for the Phillies. Wins have been tough to come by for Lee this season. Lee is improving though and has a 2.08 ERA over his last five starts and has walked just two over over his 55 2/3 innings.
1) Hernandez CF
2) Solano 2B
3) Reyes SS
4) Stanton RF
5) Lee 1B
6) Ruggiano LF
7) Buck C
8) Murphy 3B
9) Johnson P