- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 23 hours ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 3 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 4 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 4 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 6 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 7 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 7 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 7 days ago
Preview: Marlins @ Phillies Game 2
- Updated: September 11, 2012
The Marlins will look to level the series after last night’s 3-1 defeat at Citizens Bank Park.
Nathan Eovaldi (3-5) will take the mound for the Marlins. Eovaldi faced the Phillies last month taking the loss in a two run, five inning outing. Eovaldi’s command has improved of late. He has only issued two walks in his previous two starts.
Roy Halladay (9-7) will take the mound for the Phillies who have won five straight. Halladay took the loss in his last outing against the Marlins giving up three earned runs over seven frames.
1) Petersen LF
2) Ruggiano CF
3) Reyes SS
4) Stanton RF
5) Lee 1B
6) Dobbs 3B
7) Solano 2B
8) Brantly C
9) Eovaldi P