- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 3 days ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 6 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 6 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 7 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 8 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 8 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 9 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 9 days ago
Preview: Marlins @ Nationals Game 3
- Updated: September 9, 2012
The Miami Marlins are looking to win the series in the finale against Washington Nationals. Yesterday’s game was a tough one for the Fish as they loss in extras.
Ricky Nolasco (11-12), who has pitched very good in his last two starts, will take the hill for the Miami Marlins. In his last outing, Nolasco threw seven innings and only gave up a run as he got the win. Plus, Nolasco threw a shutout vs. Washington six days ago.
Edwin Jackson (9-9) will be handed the ball to pitch for the Nationals. His last start was a quality start as pitched 5 2/3 innings and allowed four runs on seven hits.
1) Petersen LF
2) Ruggiano CF
3) Reyes SS
4) Stanton RF
5) Lee 1B,
6) Dobbs 3B
7) Solano 2B
8) Brantly C
9) Nolasco P