- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 3 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 5 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 5 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 6 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 6 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 7 days ago
Preview: Marlins @ Mets Game 2
- Updated: September 22, 2012
The Marlins take on the Mets in game two of the series this afternoon. The Marlins will be looking to even up the series after last night’s 7-3 defeat.
Mark Buehrle (13-12) will take the mound for the Marlins. Buehrle pitched well in his start earning the win against the Reds. In three starts against the Mets this year, Buehrle is 0-2. Buehrle needs another 11 /23 innings to continue his 200 inning streak which started in 2001.
R.A. Dickey (18-6) will take the mound for the Mets. Dickey has started four games against the Marlins this year. In those four games he is 4-0 giving up only three earned runs over 31 innings. Dickey has 205 strikeouts this season.
1) Petersen LF
2) Hernandez CF
3) Reyes SS
4) Lee 1B
5) Dobbs RF
6) Solano 2B
7) Buck C
8) Velazquez 3B
9) Buehrle P