- Series Preview: Marlins @ DiamondbacksPosted 2 days ago
- Revitalized Marlins offense win series against Cards at home.Posted 2 days ago
- Help Send Stanton to the Home Run DerbyPosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs CardinalsPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins reinstate Giancarlo Stanton from DLPosted 9 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs BrewersPosted 9 days ago
- Marlins Minor League Player of the Week 6/2-6/8Posted 9 days ago
- LeBlanc designated for assignment; Edgar Olmos recalledPosted 16 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ PhilliesPosted 16 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/26-6/1Posted 16 days ago
Preview: Marlins @ Braves Game 1
- Updated: September 25, 2012
The Marlins will begin the final road series of 2012 against the Braves today. The Fish will be looking to end the campaign on a high after losing six of their last seven games.
Nathan Eovaldi (3-6) will take the mound for the Marlins. In his last start Eovaldi through eight scoreless innings but had to settle for a no decision due to the bullpen surrendering a 3-0 lead. Eovaldi’s fastball touched 97 mph in the eighth inning.
Kris Medlen (9-1) will take the mound for the Braves. Lat time out Medlen through eight scoreless frames as the Braves defeated the Marlins 3-0. The win was the 21st consecutive Brave victory where Medlen has started. Medlen has a 0.76 ERA over 10 starts this season.
1) Petersen LF
2) Hernandez CF
3) Reyes SS
4) Lee 1B
5) Dobbs RF
6) Solano 2B
7) Brantly C
8) Velazquez 3B
9) Eovaldi P