- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 4 hours ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 13 hours ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 2 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 3 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 3 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 3 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 5 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 6 days ago
Ozzie Ejected, Update on Stanton’s Left Wrist
- Updated: March 12, 2012
On the first Marlins game on ESPN, it didn’t take long for Ozzie Guillen to get his first ejection with his new team.
Marlins’ new skipper Ozzie Guillen was ejected in the top of the sixth inning at JetBlue Park against the Red Sox. Apparently Guillen argued a foul ball call, what could have been the tying run of the game and ended up being ejected from the game.
Either way there was no need to argue OZZIE….IT’S ONLY A SPRING TRAINING GAME!
Ozzie Guillen was ejected 27 times as the manager of the Chicago White Sox.
- Giancarlo “Mike” Stanton left early on yesterday’s rain-shortened victory against the New York Mets because he was hit by a pitch on the left wrist from Mets reliever Chris Schwinden in the third inning.
All is good, Ready to go! No worries my people
— Giancarlo Stanton (@Giancarlo27_) March 11, 2012
Stanton’s X-rays came out negative and the Marlins already made a move yesterday by placing him day to day.