- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 1 day ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 5 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 5 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 7 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 7 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 8 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 8 days ago
News Update: Oviedo, Stanton and Ozzie Guillen
- Updated: July 16, 2012
As the Marlins still remain in four place, here’s some news you should know:
- Juan Carlos Oviedo left Saturday’s game due to right elbow discomfort. Oviedo is in Miami being examined. There has been no word yet but this could push back his return to the major leagues.
- According to Joe Frisaro, Giancarlo Stanton will get his stitches in his right knee out today. His return is still four to six weeks.
- Click here to know what happen with Ozzie Guillen’s issue with pine tar on ‘unprofessional’ Bryce Harper’s bat.
← Older Marlins got shut out by Nats