- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 18 hours ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 1 day ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 3 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 3 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 4 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 6 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 7 days ago
Marlins vs Dodgers game 3 Preview
- Updated: August 26, 2012
The Marlins do not want to end the season on a loosing streak and with very few games left they are running out of time.
They can help become spoilers if they avoid the sweep today by the Dodgers.
The Marlins will pitch Mark Buehrle 11-11, 3.69 ERA. Who has not pitched in LA since 2008.
The Dodgers will throw Aaron Harang 9-7, 6.50 who hasn’t faced the Marlins yet this year.
The Dodgers line up killed the Marlins last night all throughout the order.