- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 6 hours ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 10 hours ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 1 day ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 2 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 4 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 4 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 4 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 5 days ago
Marlins look to get back on track after losing 2 straight games
- Updated: May 25, 2012
Last night, the San Francisco Giants defeated the Miami Marlins 14 to 7, a football score. They’ll look to get back on track after losing two straight games.
First pitch will be at 7:10 PM ET at Marlins Park. Josh Johnson (2-3) is getting to his 2010 all-star form as he won his last to starts and he’s pitched seven innings in each of his last three starts. Also, he has only given up just five earned runs in those 21 innings. He will be on the hill tonight for the Fish.
Tim Lincecum (2-4) has struggle this season by having an ERA of 6.04, but he still ranks among the NL’s strikeout leader. He’ll start for the Giants.
Marlins: Reyes SS Infante 2B Ramirez 3B Stanton RF LoMo 1B Petersen CF Buck C Coghlan LF Johnson P
Giants: Blanco RF Crawford SS Cabrera LF Posey C Pagan CF Huff 1B Arias 3B Theriot 2B Lincecum P
Note: Giancarlo Stanton returns to the clean up spot tonight. He’s having a great month by hitting 9 home runs and with 23 RBI’s.
Watch the game on Fox Sports Florida or hear it on the radio at WAXY 790, WAQI 710 (Spanish).