- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 17 hours ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 2 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 4 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 5 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/5-5/11Posted 5 days ago
- Coghlan is getting use to the pinch-hitter rolePosted 6 days ago
- Slowey’s rough outing leads Dodger to 7-1 winPosted 6 days ago
- Ozzie Guillen’s Marlins Saga ContinuesPosted 6 days ago
Marlins FanFest Is Almost Here!
- Updated: February 24, 2012
It’s that time of year again! No, it’s not opening day (yet), It’s Fan fest! On Saturday, March 3rd from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m, The Marlins annual Fan fest will be taking place at their new stadium, Marlins Park, which is located on 501 Marlins Way in Miami. This is the first time to buy single game tickets as they will go on sale at 10 a.m. This is also a good opportunity to buy ticket plans such as the 20 game pack, a half season, or maybe even a full season. Even if you are not looking to buy tickets, this is a good event to go, as it is fun, and FREE!
If you do happen to be a season ticket holder of any type, this is the first time that you will be able to go to your seat location, if it’s in the lower bowl or in the 300’s, and see how the view is going to be. If you want to buy tickets, but don’t know where, you can look throughout ever section in the Select-A-Seat event where you get to select the seat you want to sit in.
There is so much going on. There are the Town Hall meetings where you, the fans, get to ask your favorite Marlins coaches and players questions. There is also an autograph session where you get to personally meet your favorite marlins players, and take pictures with them (hopefully Logan Morrison shows up this time). Even if your kids are not baseball fans but you are, just drop them off at one of the exciting kids events like the Radio Disney bus, the video game section, or one of the many bounce houses. If you do happen to have a young slugger, there are things such as a pitching machine, a speed machine that’s tests how fast you can pitch, Stealing bases, and much more! There’s entertainment going on, free prizes, and Marlins Park will be the hottest place in Miami that Saturday.
This is an event you cannot miss! For more information about Fan Fest regarding the activities, events, or whatever questions you have, go to http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/mia/fan_forum/fanfest.jsp . GO FISH!