- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 10 hours ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 19 hours ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 3 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 3 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 4 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 6 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 7 days ago
Lineup for the 2013 Season and how we can win the World Series
- Updated: September 11, 2012
At the beginning of the season, the Marlins looked like of the teams to reach at least the post season this year as they brought in Reyes, Bell, Buehrle and Zambrano. After the departure of Hanley Ramirez, Infante, A. Sanchez, G. Sanchez and an awful June, the Marlins broke down. We need to look up at the 2013 season and say it is indeed possible. Can we do it with this possible lineup?
That’s a pretty good lineup for us, but we need everyone to reproduce on this team.
- Speed: With 2 lead off guys with speed like Bonifacio and Reyes, they should get on base to start an inning.
- Power: Next up we’d have Ruggiano, Lee. Power Stanton and Morrison. Ruggiano has demonstrated he has wanted a place in this team. Lee declared he’d like to stay with this team because of its bright future. Stanton should do what he always does, rip the ball. Ruggiano is a good contact hitter, and Lee said don’t try to make a homerun every single AB all you need is an RBI. Stanton can get in Ruggiano and Lee with a homerun or a good contact hit. Morrison is a good contact and homerun hitter, this showed with the absence of Stanton because of injury.
- Contact and reproduce from the bottom of the order, not just the to. We need Dobbs and Brantly or Buck to make good solid contact to the outfield or just try to get on base. Pitcher can get a sac bunt or try to make contact too.