- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 1 day ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 4 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 5 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 6 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 7 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 7 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 8 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 8 days ago
Josh Johnson takes the mound looking for his first win
- Updated: April 29, 2012
The Marlins have ended their 6 game skid with Hanley Ramirez’s walk-off single in the 9th yesterday. Now, they will try to win 2 straight games as they face the Arizona Diamondbacks in Miami.
First pitch is set at 1:10 PM ET at Marlins Park. Josh Johnson will be starting pitcher for Miami, he’ll be looking for his first win of the season. He currently has 0 wins and 2 losses with 17 strikeouts and an ERA of 3.63 in 4 games started this season. While the D-Backs will go with the LHP Wade Miley. He’s 2-0 with 9 strikeouts and an ERA of 1.84 in 4 games.
In past 5 years, Josh Johnson is 2-1 with an ERA of 1.35 with a WHIP of 0.95 and 22 strikeouts against the Arizona Diamondbacks. As for Wade Miley, he hasn’t face the Marlins in his career.
Marlins: Bonifacio CF, Reyes SS, Ramirez 3B, Morrison LF, Infante 2B, Stanton RF, Sanchez 1B, Buck C, Johnson P
Note: Infante is back in the lineup after he was out yesterday with a strain left groin.
Final Prediction: Marlins beat the D-Backs 2 to 0.
The game will be televise on Fox Sports Florida, but if you can’t watch it, hear it on the radio at WAXY 790, WAQI 710 (Spanish).