- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 16 hours ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 1 day ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 3 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 3 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 4 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 6 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 7 days ago
Johnson scratched from his last start; Buehrle to miss last start too?; Greenberg to get his at-bat and one at-bat only
- Updated: October 2, 2012
As the 2012 season comes to an end, the Miami Marlins are looking to finish strong as they open their last three game series of the season against the New York Mets.
Earlier today, Clark Spencer reported that Josh Johnson will miss his last start of the season due to a small hamstring injury. Lefty Wade LeBlanc will start for Josh Johnson.
Josh Johnson, 28, tossed a total of 191.1 innings and won eight game and lost fourteen. It’s probable that this was his worst season as a Marlins, but lets face it, he never got run support.
- Mark Buehrle to miss last start too?
Miami Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen said that Mark Buehrle probably won’t start Wednesday, but he appears to be healthy, Joe Capozzi reports.
Buehrle has won thirteen game and has lost thirteen and also with an ERA of 3.74 in his first year as a Marlin.
- Adam Greenberg will get his at-bat and only one at-bat
We reported a few days ago that how was Ozzie Guillen was going to use Adam Greenberg, who signed to a one-day contract with the Marlins.
Ozzie Guillen said that he planned to use him as the lead off hitter and start the game in left field.
Now, it turns out that he’ll use him as a pinch hitter in the middle of the ball game. He’ll get his at-bat and one at-bat only.