- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 3 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 5 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 5 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 6 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 6 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 7 days ago
Have You Experienced Trouble Exiting Marlins Park?
- Updated: April 20, 2012
Have any other members of Marlins Nation experienced difficulty exiting Marlins Park? If you have, please email John-Albert Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let him know. I made it clear to both him and Claude Delorme that rather than helping with traffic flow at the end of games, the police are causing more problems.
In our case, we exit the W-2 Lot onto NW 5th St. At NW 17th Avenue, rather than allowing us to turn left or cross over to continue on NW 5th Street, the police make us turn right, which adds an extra 20 minutes to our trip home.
If you are similarly unhappy/frustrated, with the way the police are routing you as you leave the Ballpark, please be sure to let the Marlins know. There is strength in numbers!
Marlins Season Ticket Holder