- Series Preview: Marlins @ DiamondbacksPosted 1 day ago
- Revitalized Marlins offense win series against Cards at home.Posted 1 day ago
- Help Send Stanton to the Home Run DerbyPosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs CardinalsPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins reinstate Giancarlo Stanton from DLPosted 9 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs BrewersPosted 9 days ago
- Marlins Minor League Player of the Week 6/2-6/8Posted 9 days ago
- LeBlanc designated for assignment; Edgar Olmos recalledPosted 16 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ PhilliesPosted 16 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/26-6/1Posted 16 days ago
Grass To Be Installed On February 2nd!
- Updated: February 1, 2012
THE TIME HAS COME! It seem like it was just yesterday the Marlins broke ground on our new ballpark and 920 days or 2 years, 6 months and 16 days later to be exact, the workers will be installing Celebration Bermuda Grass in the new ballpark. The ballpark is currently 94 percent done.
If you don’t know how Celebration Bermuda Grass looks like well here it is:
The Celebration Bermuda Grass arrived today and tomorrow it will be installed. Each roll of grass is about 50 feet long and 4 feet wide, so to cover the hole surface it will be 110,000 square feet of turf. This installation will take about 3 days to be exact.