- Marlins Drop Finale, Series vs. PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 6 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 6 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 7 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 8 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 8 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 9 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 9 days ago
Grass Is DONE
- Updated: February 5, 2012
Today was day 3rd and final day to finish putting out the sod in the new ballpark.
Day 1 was all about the sod ceremony and covering all the infield.
Day 2 was about covering up all the Left Field side.
Day 3 was today, covering the right field side with Bermuda grass which is called Celebration Grass
Can I say PLAY BALL yet? The final pieces to finish are the warning track and the mound. Warning Fans get your tickets NOW, it wont be that easy like the other years.
Other News, MLB 12: The Show, gave out their Exclusive Marlins Park Trailer: Check It out by clicking the following link: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-marlins-park-trailer/726502