- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 3 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 5 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 5 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 6 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 6 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 7 days ago
Buehrle tries to give marlins two wins in a row
- Updated: May 26, 2012
Last night, Chris Coghlan hit a clutch 3-run homer to defeat the San Francisco Giants 7-6. Giancarlo Stanton hit his 10th homer in the month of May. In his last 15 games, Stanton is batting .345 with five home runs and 17 RBIs. Also, Dan Jennings got his first big league win.
Today’s game starts at 4:10 PM ET at Marlins Park as Mark Buehrle (4-4) will be on the hill for the Fish. In his last outing, he gave up four runs in the first inning to the Rockies, but then he didn’t allow a hit until the eighth inning. He manage to get his fourth win of the season.
Madison Bumgarner (5-3) will start for the San Francisco Giants today. He threw 7 innings as he only gave up a run on 5 hits and with 10 strikeouts, but he ended up with the no decision.
Marlins Lineup vs Giants: Reyes SS Infante 2B Ramirez 3B Stanton RF Morrison 1B Solano LF Coghlan CF Buck C Buehrle P
Donovan Solano will make his first major league start in left field. He’s actually a middle infielder but he’ll start today in left field.
The game will be on Fox Sports Florida and it could be heard on the radio at WAXY 790, WAQI 710