- Marlins 1st Basemen Injury Updates: LoMo, Kotchman, MahoneyPosted 18 hours ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs PhilliesPosted 22 hours ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 2 days ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 2 days ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 3 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 4 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 4 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 5 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 6 days ago
Bonifacio is injured once again
- Updated: August 22, 2012
Last night victory in extra innings against the D-backs wasn’t all great, there was some bad news about our speedster Emilio Bonifacio.
He injured his right knee, he’s day to day. Also he’ll have an MRI on Wednesday morning.
In May he had surgery on his right thumb and in August he suffered a sprain on his same thumb trying to make a diving catch.
Bonifacio this season has a batting average of .258 with 1 homerun, 11 RBI 30 for 33 in stealing( Started 29-29). Which is 3rd in the national league.