- Series Preview: Marlins @ DiamondbacksPosted 22 hours ago
- Revitalized Marlins offense win series against Cards at home.Posted 22 hours ago
- Help Send Stanton to the Home Run DerbyPosted 4 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs CardinalsPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins reinstate Giancarlo Stanton from DLPosted 8 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs BrewersPosted 8 days ago
- Marlins Minor League Player of the Week 6/2-6/8Posted 8 days ago
- LeBlanc designated for assignment; Edgar Olmos recalledPosted 15 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ PhilliesPosted 15 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/26-6/1Posted 15 days ago
Anibal feels soreness, MLB expands playoff format to 10 teams
- Updated: March 2, 2012
- MLB has expanded the playoff format from 8 teams to 10.
“This change increases the rewards of a division championship and allows two additional markets to experience playoff baseball each year” Commissioner Bud Selig
Click here to read more about the second wild-card in each league and the Playoff format.
- Carlos Zambrano will pitch in Sunday’s Marlins intrasquad scrimmage.
- Josh Johnson goes on Monday vs. the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Mark Buehrle against the University of Miami on Tuesday night.
- Sanabia starts on Tuesday afternoon vs. the Detroit Tigers
- Sean West against the New York Mets on Wednesday afternoon.