- Series Preview: Marlins @ DiamondbacksPosted 2 days ago
- Revitalized Marlins offense win series against Cards at home.Posted 2 days ago
- Help Send Stanton to the Home Run DerbyPosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs CardinalsPosted 5 days ago
- Marlins reinstate Giancarlo Stanton from DLPosted 9 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs BrewersPosted 9 days ago
- Marlins Minor League Player of the Week 6/2-6/8Posted 9 days ago
- LeBlanc designated for assignment; Edgar Olmos recalledPosted 16 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ PhilliesPosted 16 days ago
- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/26-6/1Posted 16 days ago
Anibal looks to continue his success versus Nats
- Updated: May 29, 2012
Giancarlo Stanton and Logan Morrison both went deep yesterday as the Miami Marlins defeated the Washington Nationals 5 to 3 in Miami.
The Marlins will try to continue to win as they play the first place Nationals for the second time this series.
The game starts at 7:10 PM ET at Marlins Park as Anibal Sanchez (2-3) gets the start for the Fish. His last start was his worst one of this season by giving five runs on seven hits in 5 1/3 innings with 2 walks and 7 strikeouts. Anibal looks to bounce back in this one.
Edwin Jackson (1-2) will get the ball for the Nationals. He had quality start against the Phillies, but he ended up losing the game. Jackson gave up three runs on seven hits in seven innings and he fanned four batters.
Marlins: Reyes SS, Infante 2B, Ramirez 3B, Stanton RF, Morrison 1B, Petersen CF, Buck C, Coghlan LF, Sanchez P
Nats: Lombardozzi 2B, Harper RF, Zimmerman 3B, LaRoche 1B, Desmond SS, Ankiel CF, Brown LF, Maldonado C, Jackson P
The game will be on Fox Sports Florida and it can be heard on the radio at WAXY 790, WAQI 710.