- Marlins’ Minor League Player of the Week 5/12-5/18Posted 15 hours ago
- Arizona blanks Fish 1-0Posted 1 day ago
- Jon Rauch Designated for AssignmentPosted 2 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs DiamondbacksPosted 3 days ago
- Jeff Mathis Officially Joins the Miami MarlinsPosted 3 days ago
- Jose Fernandez Provides a Reason to Watch a Losing TeamPosted 4 days ago
- Marlins shutout at homePosted 4 days ago
- A shaky 2nd inning for Nolasco cost Miami the gamePosted 5 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs RedsPosted 6 days ago
- Late rally wasn’t enough to beat Dodgers as Fish lose 5-3Posted 7 days ago
A Big Rally in the First inning leads to a 4 to 2 Victory
- Updated: August 2, 2012
The Marlins had an early rally in Atlanta, which gave them the 4-2 win against the Braves.
The Marlins were on the board early in the first with three RBI single by Carlos Lee, Greg Dobbs and Bryan Petersen.
Later in the fourth, Wade LeBlanc hit his first double of the season and a run scored on an error by Braves’ left fielder Martin Prado.
Wade LeBlanc had a quality start by going 4.1 innings and he only gave up a run. Carlos Zambrano got the win as he gave up one run in 1.2 innings.
Jose Reyes extended his hitting streak to nineteen games. Also, newly acquired Gorkys Hernandez struck out in his debut as a Marlin.
Heath Bell and Mike Dunn didn’t give a up any runs with their relief. Steve Cishek got the save as he got a double play to end the game.
Miami defeated Atlanta four to two and snapped a two game losing streak.
Next Game: Miami looks to tie up the series on Thursday as Nathan Eovaldi gets the ball for the Marlins at Turner Field at 7:10 PM ET.